Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the fulfillment center for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The fulfillment center and the postal service company process the orders, which takes an additional 3–5 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our fulfillment center to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 7–15 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 10 and 20 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
The approximate shipping time accords to each country:
- United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia: You can expect your package to arrive in 10-18 working days.
- Others: 15-20 working days.
· Free shipping country：United States，United Kingdom，Canada，Australia，Germany，New Zealand，France，Norway.
· Other countries：Orders over $200 free shipping
- United States: DHL, USPS, CNE.
- United Kingdom: Royal Mail.
- Canada: Canada Post.
- Australia: Australia Post.
- Germany: DPD.
- New Zealand: New Zealand Post.
- France: La Poste.
- Norway: Norway Post.